Our goal is to successfully resolve yourcomplaint as soon as possible.
Please keep in mind that time (in days)allows us to work with the business on your behalf.
Your complaint will be sent to the businessin: 1-5 calendar days from the date you filed the complaint
The business will be asked to respondin: 30 calendar days from the date youfiled the complaint
You will be notified of the businessresponse: When we receive it
If the business fails to respond, you andthe business will be notified: 31-35 calendar days from the date you filed thecomplaint
Complaints are usually closed within: 35calendar days from the date you filed the complaint
The following criteria should apply beforeproceeding with the complaint process:
- The consumer should have contacted the business at least once to resolve the issue.
- The complaint should be filed with the BBB that handles the service area where the business is headquartered.
- The BBB does not handle complaints that involve:
Civil Rights claims
Allegations of criminal acts
Chapter 7 bankruptcy cases
Claims already tried in a court of law
Cases that are already in litigation
Business to business complaints forcollection purposes
Companies that are out of business
Issues based solely on dissatisfaction witha business's price
1. Your complaint cannot be changed, editedor deleted once it has been submitted.
2. An exact copy of your complaint will besent to the business.
1. Complaint opened
2. Complaint sent to business for aresponse
3. Response received, and consumer isnotified or no response is received and consumer is notified
4. Consumer may not agree with the businessresponse and provide additional comments and file a rebuttal within 10 calendardays
5. Case is closed and consumer is notified
Once the complaint is processed it is sentto the business, the business has 30 calendar days to respond.
When the response is received from thebusiness, by the BBB, it is entered into our complaint management system andthe case is closed.
A letter is sent (via mail or e-mail) tothe consumer documenting the business's response.
If the business disputes the claim, areferral is included in the letter directing the consumer to a governmentagency that may be able to help resolve the issue.
A letter is also sent to the businessconfirming that the response has been received and the case is closed.
If the BBB does not receive a responseafter 15 calendar days a reminder letter with another copy of the complaint issent to business. The business has 15calendar days to respond.
If the business does not respond withinthat time (30 calendar days), the complaint is closed and the BBB ReliabilityReport for that business indicates that the complaint went unanswered.
If the business is Accredited by BBB, it isrequired to respond to complaints presented by the BBB in accordance with BBBAccreditation Standards. If a memberbusiness fails to answer the complaint their BBB Accreditation is subject torevocation/termination.
The complaint is used to assist indeveloping the BBB Reliability Report on the business.